Can user necessary to login from a game to your App42 site for playing multiplayer game with other user?

0 votes
Hi,

we have create kabbadi game. In that we create multiplayer functionality. so when user play multiplayer in a game at

that time user necesssary to login to app42.
asked Jun 3, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by developer40 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
The requirement for AppWarp Multiplayer is that the username should be unique. No two users can connect using the same username. Therefore you can use any id to connect that is random for e.g. Facebook ID, App42 username, etc

If you want to integrate AppWarp with App42, you should ask user to login, as this would authenticate the user. Then you can use that username to connect.
answered Jun 3, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
how can we integrate user login through game for app42 for user to login
Visit our documentation center, it has documentation and samples for every platform we support.

The User service for android is documented here http://api.shephertz.com/app42-docs/user-management-service/
i am creating game in Unity 3d. we see your documentation and sample video but we does not find good documentation/projects/video of an implementation. for my requirement.
Thanks for your answer i got it..
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com