Method Authorizations keep on changing

0 votes

We recently encountered some repeated issues where our method authorizations seem to have been changing unknowingly (I verified that they were changed by looking at the apphq dashboard->App Management->Method Authorization). I asked my collaborators and they said that no one else was changing the authorizations. I reverted back the settings but I'm afraid that this might happen again so I'd like to inquire if changes were made on your end to the method authorizations settings of our app. Also, I'd like to suggest if you could implement a feature where app collaborators would be notified through email if the method authorizations were changed, including the changes made, time, and who changed the settings.  Thank you as always for the continuous support.

asked Jun 3, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by jonathan.cortes (56 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

HI Jonathan,

Thanks for writing us.

Sure, we can add this in our future release so that you can analyze that who made these changes.

Also we add the logs under  Technical Service >> Logging Service. So you can easily check who made the changes.

answered Jun 3, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
selected Jun 3, 2014 by jonathan.cortes
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com