IOS LeaderBoard ERROR while compiling HOW TO INTEGRATE ?

0 votes

Hello i have followed exactly the tutorial here http://api.shephertz.com/tutorial/iOS-leaderboard/ though it wasnt so clear about how to do it ,it didnt compile got errors about the PWfacebookHelper.h and .m

so i integrated them to and the i got much more erros i tried my best although im kinda new to this i seems simple enough to integrate it could somebody please help me out what i am doing wrong ?? 

Would be much apreciate help !

thanks ! 

these are my erros 

ARC forbids explicit message send of 'release'

ARC forbids explicit message send of 'dealloc'

'retain' is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode

ARC forbids explicit message send of 'retain'

'release' is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode

retain' is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode

ARC forbids explicit message send of 'retain'

NSAutoreleasePool' is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode

NSAutoreleasePool' is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode

asked Jun 12, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by simoslaftsoglou (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

This error is coming because PWfacebookHelper.h and .m are non-ARC classes. To make it compile, you should add Compiler Flags (-fno-objc-arc) for these classes in Build phases.

You can refer this screen-shot to add the compiler flags.

answered Jun 12, 2014 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Thanks a lot for your reply it seemed to be the problem but i expirience something else as well i have my main viewcontroler named game.m  game.h  seems to be duplicated by the app42SDK should i try to build a new viewcontroler with other name or ios it possible to rename from the sdk  or my viewcontroler ?
thanks in advance
Renaming classes of SDK is not possible. But you can rename your viewcontroller or you can create a new viewcontroller, both can be done.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com