Game play with friends in facebook

0 votes
Hi,

I just want to make a game to play with friend on facebook.

- User login via facebook, use his id to login appward.

- Find friends on his facebook if any player login, he can invite to play with him.

- He can use the quick play to play with random user too.

Would you please let me know if i can make my game with appwarp or not? I try to implement appwarp, now I can play with a fixed room, but I don't know how to implement facebook friends list or some appwarp api that can help me find or invite the friend.

Sory about my english,

Best regards
asked Jun 17, 2014 in AppWarp by info (10 points)
recategorized Oct 24, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

+2 votes

Yes! It can be done. You should connect to AppWarp with FB id as username.
Then you can get the list of friends using FB SDK and get list of all online users using getAlLUsers() method of WarpClient.
Then you can compare all users with friends list. Whoever is online you can invite him with sendPrivateChat method by sending him the rooom Id.
When you invite you can create a room and set some property to represent that you have invited a player to that room.

If someone is not available online then you can send push notification to that user through App42.

When the invited player arrives he can see which room has the property being set to represent that he was invited.
answered Jun 17, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com