Getting Notification Multiple Times

+1 vote
HI Team

In my device i am getting notification multiples times . so  I want to know why it is happening , it is due to server problem or in my code. notification are being sent and also received from server , but getting multiples times .

Can anyone please help me out.

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Sarora
closed with the note: Closing this thread as there was no update from last 2 Weeks or more. Please raise a new query if problem persists.
asked Jul 8, 2014 in AppWarp by sarora (56 points)
closed Sep 17, 2014 by sushil
Can you please let me know on which action you are getting multiple notification? Is it sendToUser or sendToAll? There are some scenarios in which device may receive multiple notifications. If two different users are subscribed on same device, sending Message to all will produce two messages on same device. This is a known issue.
Hi ajay, can you please explain the scenario for sendPushMessageToUser()?As me too facing same problem.
@rkrishna: Which platform do you use? We do have knows issue for sendToAll and not for sendToUser. Can you check your PushLogs and see who many logs are generated when you actually do sendToUser. Also, mail me your app name at ajay.tiwari@shephertz.com if problem persist. I have to check your app logs.
@ajay we are using android platform and yes we are using sendToUser method. Please let me know what can be cause for this.
Can you check your PushLogs and see who many logs are generated when you actually do sendToUser. Also, mail me your app name at ajay.tiwari@shephertz.com if problem persist. I have to check your app logs.
is app42 managing canonical ids which are coming from gcm?
We don't manage canonical Id, we just accept the registration id in the method storeDeviceToken.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com