While i was trying to send push notification Windows Phone by using unity code project, i followed your tutorial which is given in that link " http://api.shephertz.com/tutorial/Push-Notification-Unity-WindowsPhone/ "
I followed all steps but still there is something wrong.
After doing these step i get error.
- Set API key and SECRET key on "Constants.cs"
- Build project for windows phone.
- Adding suitable capabilities
- Running on device.
- Pressing "App42 Login" button
- Pressing "Register" button. and that point i get error message. İ copied/pasted the error message and sen screenshot.
"InvalidOperationException was unhandled by user code
An exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in Microsoft.Phone.ni.dll but was not handled in user code
Additional information: Open failed because the channel was already open. You can find an open channel by calling the Find method."
I also sending screenshot of error message.
Thanks helping. Have a nice day.