My Api keys are not working in my source Code?

0 votes
i have created an application on appwarp.from there i have also taken that app Api's key.

Then i downloaded Chat Sample example .Now i want that example should be run using my api key given by u
closed with the note: Closing this thread as there was no update from last 2 Weeks or more. Please raise a new query if problem persists.
asked Jul 11, 2014 in AppWarp by arpit.ibm (10 points)
recategorized Oct 24, 2014 by sushil
What is the error that you are getting? Also share the link to the sample that you are trying to run.
https://github.com/shephertz/AppWarp_Android_SDK_JAR/tree/master/MatchMakingSample

from the above link i have downloaded the chat sample program.In this program we have a .java file with name Constants.java.This file containg secret api keys.So i have replaced these keys with the one i got from shephertz application
Whats the error exactly that you are getting?
i am not able to connect with server.it shows on toast connection failed
0) Verify that your app (identified by the key pair) is of type Warp cloud as mentioned here. http://appwarp.shephertz.com/game-development-center/Using-AppHQ/#creating-an-app

1) Verify that your app has a working internet connection i.e. you can open google.com in your device/emulator browser.

2) If using Android, ensure that you have added internet permission to your application’s manifest.

3) Verify that the client is not behind a firewall that blocks outgoing connections to port 12346 (AppWarp cloud servers listen on this port)
Still the same problem exist.I am not being able to run that program using my API keys.
i hv the snapshot of error bt i dont know how to upload it
After you initialize the SDK, can you call WarpClient.enableTrace(true);
This will cause debug logs to be printed by the SDK to logcat. That should give us a hint as to what is going on.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com