Funnel Management issues.

0 votes

I used logService in client code.

After I check the tutorials: http://api.shephertz.com/tutorial/Funnel-Management/?index=analytics-funnel

I setEvent as follow:

mLogService.SetEvent("TestModule""Test_" + eventName,new UnityCallBackTest());

But in AppHQ console, I can see nothing displayed in "Events" and "Funnel Management" view.

Then I try another way, setEvent as follow:

mLogService.SetEvent("Test_" + eventName,new UnityCallBackTest());

I can see events displayed in "Events" view but nothing in "Funnel Management" view.

What's the matter?

asked Aug 4, 2014 in App42PaaS & BPaaS by riovoxtools (45 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Thanks for writing to us.

For setting an event first you need to create a Funnel in AppHQ management console and add event in that Funnel. For adding a funnel from AppHQ management console, follow the simple steps:

• Login to your App42 Account
  • Click on Funnel Management tab
  • Click on Create Funnel button and submit the request after adding the funnel name as shown in the picture:

After adding the event in Funnel, you can call a setEvent function which take 2 input paramater which is event name and second is App42CallBack from API to set your funnel event.

Also, we are in the process to update the tutorial as well. Let me know if it answer your question.

Thanks

answered Aug 4, 2014 by hs00105 (517 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com