Import and Export bulk storage data

0 votes
I have previously used another backend as a service and want to migrate existing storage data to App42. Do you have any bulk import (e.g. from a .csv file or json document) bulk data that has been exported from another BaaS? Also, a cloud service should provide the ability for a customer to export all stored data to a zip file. Is there an bulk import and export facility on appHQ?
asked Aug 17, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by simon.errol (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

We do have option to export your data in csv format and available under respective service tab in AppHQ console.

We are adding the support of import data option for stoarge and would be available by next week release.

Also, if you have urgent request to migrate your data, drop me an email on ajay.tiwari@shephertz.com. We will help you in migrating your data from other backend provider to App42 and if required we can write a needed script for the same for given data format.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Ajay
answered Aug 18, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
edited Aug 18, 2014 by ajay123
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com