App42 and Cocos2d-JS integration

0 votes
is there any API to integrate Cocos2d-JS with App42?
asked Sep 26, 2014 in AppWarp by shadiho (10 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

Hello,

Thanks for writing to us.

As of now App42 Cocos2d only supports C++ platform and support of JS is not available yet.

Have a look here if you are interested in C++ platform.

Let us know if you have more question for us.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Sep 26, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Actually with minor modification on JS SDK, I am able to use it from Cocos2d-JS, but the problem that whenever I called a function it is giving an error 1401, which refer to UnAuthorized Access, in spite of that I am sure of setting the API Key and Secret Key correctly.
Hello Shadiho,

There are different reasons behind getting unauthorized exception and are explained below:

- Either your API Key & Secret Key is not correct

- Or the device time is not correct on which app is running,

Please make sure your device time is correct when your are working with device. Also this question is discussed on our FAQ which tell you the reason why it will come. If you want to skip the device time check in every call, you can disable the replay attack from AppHQ Management Console. Follow just simple steps:

1. Login to AppHQ Management Console
2. Click on View apps from App Manager
3. Disable the replay attack for your app

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
0 votes

Actually with minor modification on JS SDK, I am able to use it from Cocos2d-JS, but the problem that whenever I called a function it is giving an error 1401, which refer to UnAuthorized Access, in spite of that I am sure of setting the API Key and Secret Key correctly.

answered Sep 26, 2014 by shadiho (10 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com