Well, I asked and I found out the reason.
When I run the code on the device it was working, but on Unity Editor was not working.
After compare logs I found out that on Unity version when I do request to scoreBoardService along with facebook token it sends session id. Don't know why, probably id session was stored before when code was worked with session module but now it does not use sessions at all. So basically what I do, is before
after this, the code was started to work on unity editor too.
Looks like mixing authorize approach "facebook" vs "user-session" in the same application does not play well.
Hope it helps to someone with similar problem.