Error while runing samples two samples

0 votes

Hello Team Shephertz,

I have downloaded two ANDROID sample of App42 Tic Tac Toe and splash Activity (Tic Tac Toe) with facebook sdk, In your first sample App42 Tic Tac Toe, user creation and user authentication working fine, but when i go to Home Screen and try to create room, it does not creating any room, just showing dialog, "Creating new room" and after some time i need to close app & also when i clicking on Join random game button then unfortunately application get stopped.

& in other sample with facebook sdk is showing so many errors, resolved some but unable to run this app.

Api Keys has been initialized. I m following this this codes in my app, Need help.

asked Oct 9, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by shivdataservices (30 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Hi,

While creating app in AppHQ what kind of app did you selected i.e. App42 app or AppWarp app? To use AppWarp and App42 together you need to create app of AppWarp type in AppHQ.

Also please provide us more logs regarding the issue like what result codes are you receiving in onConnectDone and other callbacks.

Thanks
answered Oct 9, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
selected Oct 10, 2014 by shivdataservices
Thanks Bro, Working fine now..
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com