I'm getting an app error code of 1500 (http error code 500) when I use storageService.UpdateDocumentByKeyValue

0 votes
I'm trying to save inventory data for my users, into the storage system as a json document. This has been an ongoing nightmare for me. The latest in the series of things suddenly not working is the 2.9.3 SDK for Unity, where (and this worked in version 2.9.1) using the function call:
storageService.UpdateDocumentByKeyValue (dbName, collectionName, "Username", PlayerData.ID, mydata, StorageCallBack);

or

storageService.SaveOrUpdateDocumentByKeyValue (dbName, collectionName, "Username", PlayerData.ID, mydata, StorageCallBack);

where mydata is the string version of JSONClass jsonData = new JSONClass (); ... I use the .Add(); function to add in the values, and then it's placed as a string into mydata... then the SaveOrUpdateDocumentByKeyValue is called. I know that ID is set, because in the code, I have a #if UNITY_EDITOR ... #endif that sets it specifically on the line right before I call the save function.

It returns a 500 error code in the editor... and my game hasn't worked since I updated the API on 2014-9-27...

btw, InsertDocument works, GetDocumentByKeyValue works... just not the save document functions.

Any thoughts?
closed with the note: Closing this thread as there was no update from last 2 Weeks or more. Please raise a new query if problem persists.
asked Oct 11, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Michieal O'Sullivan (10 points)
recategorized Mar 3, 2015 by sushil
This looks Strange. Can you replicate this in your dev environment? Please put a App42Log.SetDebug(true); before calling this method and let us know what is there in the console?
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com