Get additional Data for users

0 votes
Hi

I am using App42 leaderboard service of yours in which i am saving the user score with user ID(Not User Name) and the name of the user is saved in addtional data.But i am not able to get the user names(Additional Info) for all other users to display it on the leaderboard.

I want to fetch the additional information of the top rankers but its only returning the json Doc for current user.What should i do in this case.

Also let me know what should i do to get the scores and additional info of a group of users if i have the userId array of them.

Please Help.

Thanks

Viral Dhingra
asked Oct 16, 2014 in AppWarp by dhingra.viral2511 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Viral,

Could you please share the code snippet which you have used to fetch the additional information of users? Because it is totally based on a query which you have applied for finding the JSON document in the Leaderboard call. However, please follow the below ans if you have missed anything while finding the additional information of users. 

For finding the additional information you have to set the query as shown below:

App42API.setDbName("YOUR_DBNAME");

Query query= null; // null if you want all JSON objects of user else pass query if you want to get only selected records

scoreBoardService.setQuery("Your_Collection", query);

For finding the scores and additional information of a group users, please have a look on this link and let us know of ot helps.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Oct 17, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
I am using the same code snippet as your in sample to fetch the top rankers.But the json document of the other top rankers are not fetch.
I am getting the json doc for current user only.
Hello,

Could you please provide some more information like
    - code snippets where you have fetching the additional info for other players
    - SDK internal logs from Xcode console which you can get by enabling the logs using "[App42API enableApp42Trace:YES]” just after initializing App42API or before calling any API.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
I hope your query has been resolved, kindly let us know if you have more question for us.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com