Recently I started using the AppWarpS2 Service. I followed the ChatServer application demo tutorial and successfully setup the AppWarpS2 server on my Local Machine using the ip address 127.0.0.1. Now I have a server machine on Amazon Ec2 and I tried the same procedure to setup the chat server. This time I setup the server with my server machine public ip address. And I am able to connect a client from that same server PC, but i cant connect a client from my own local PC.
I have repeated the procedure to solve the problem but cant find what is going on. Here are the several info that could help to solve my problem-
1. Server PC is WIN-64 bit
2. It has all TCP and UDP Port Open
3. I have tried to setup the server with server pc DNS address but still no result
4. I can ping with the server pc from my local pc.
5. I am runnning the appWarpS2 server from eclips directly (that cant be the issue, can it?)
6. Latest version of jdk is installed.