Documentation for JSONDocument(); and other ActionScript SDK APIs

0 votes
Hi,

I like your documentation, but it is a bit too much "user case oriented" for me.

Are there somewhere documented APIs for your SDKs?

Especialy, I would like to find out how JSONDocument() ActionScript Class works. Instead of re-parsing it myself, I am sure it already contains methods for this.

Thank you very much

Filippo
asked Oct 21, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by pippo (22 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Hello Filippo,

We do have API docs reference for other SDKs like Android/iOS/Unity/Java etc and are available along with download. We are in the process of adding this too for AS3 SDK and would be available soon. To answer your other question, JSONDocument class has method for predefined values like objectId, owner of that document, acl object, json string(Which you have saved in App42 data base using storage service), created on and updated on fields. If you need to find the keys from your json string than you have to parse your JSON at client side by your own. Also we are in the process of adding api docs along with SDK which will help to understand the functionality of JSON document class. We will update this thread when it will be live. Thanks for having patience and co-operation with us.

Let us know if it make sense.

Thanks

Himanshu Sharma

answered Oct 24, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
selected Oct 24, 2014 by pippo
Thank you Himanshu, I'll be waiting for docs :) I am loving App42 and is really promising.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com