Error reading JObject from JsonReader

0 votes

Ever since I switched to Monotouch 8.1 I've been getting an error when trying to access the App42 StorageService.

I know the monotouch api is 1-2 years old. Are there any plans to update it?

Here's my code for accessing the StorageService as well as the stack trace of the exception. One interesting thing is that even if I change the API Key or the Secret Key to something invalid, the same thing happens.

public override void ViewDidLoad ()
{
   base.ViewDidLoad ();
   ServiceAPI sa = new ServiceAPI (ak, sk);
   ss = sa.BuildStorageService ();
   GetStorage ();
}

async void GetStorage()
{
   try
   {
      s = await Task<Storage>.Run(() => ss.FindAllDocuments("DATA"Users"));

catch (Exception e) {

Console.WriteLine (e.StackTrace);
   }
}

Stack trace:

at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse (System.String json) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnector.ExecuteGet (System.String signature, System.String url, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 paramsDics) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.storage.StorageService.FindAllDocuments (System.String dbName, System.String collectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at tester.testerViewController.<GetStorage>m__0 () [0x00010] in /Users/taylorartunian/Projects/tester/tester/testerViewController.cs:47 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskActionInvoker+FuncInvoke`1[com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.storage.Storage].Invoke (System.Threading.Tasks.Task owner, System.Object state, System.Threading.Tasks.Task context) [0x00000] in /Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.Threading.Tasks/TaskActionInvoker.cs:242 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () [0x00031] in /Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.Threading.Tasks/Task.cs:548 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThreadStart () [0x000d0] in /Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.Threading.Tasks/Task.cs:438 
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000b] in /Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.Runtime.ExceptionServices/ExceptionDispatchInfo.cs:62 
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.storage.Storage].GetResult () [0x00034] in /Developer/MonoTouch/Source/mono/mcs/class/corlib/System.Runtime.CompilerServices/TaskAwaiter_T.cs:59 

at tester.testerViewController+<GetStorage>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x00091] in /Users/taylorartunian/Projects/tester/tester/testerViewController.cs:47 
asked Nov 6, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by tartunian (10 points)
recategorized Mar 3, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Tartunian,

Our monotouch API has not updated for a long time. Our other priorities kept us busy and still we do not see ourselves working on it for next 6 Months. Although we have added the request in our product roadmap.
We understand your interest  in APIs for NoSQL Storage and others. The other best thing we can do is to provide you with the source code of SDK so that you can modify as per your needs.
Let me know if it interests you.
answered Nov 7, 2014 by naresh (350 points)
Hi,

I'm facing same problem. Is there any progress for Xamarin SDK. if not, could u send me source code of SDK?
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com