How To Pause The Game ?

0 votes
HI

i want to pause the game how can i do it.

i have previously used start() and stop() method to do so but when i start game it used to start game with user having first turn not the latest one.
asked Nov 6, 2014 in AppWarp by Dakshil Mehta (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Dakshil,

You can start a game or stop a game, but you can not pause a game. The reason for not providing this feature is to improve game experience for all players. Suppose one of your player pauses the game. Then all other players have to wait for that player to resume the game and make a turn. This can lead to a lot more waiting for other players which can lower the game experience.

If you are using latest SDK i.e. 1.10 you will be able to set a custom logic for next turns. From 1.10 onwards, developer can start game with any player and can even change the sequence of turns. They will still have the ability to not to have a custom logic and let us control the sequence of turns as it used to work earlier in older SDKs.

Thanks
answered Nov 7, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com