Privacy policy?

0 votes
Does Shephertz have a privacy policy template?

The reason I ask is because in my game I ask players to create an account with their email address. That email address is stored on App42 servers. So if I state in my privacy policy that I never give out the player's personal info (email address) it would not be completely correct because I don't store that info. Shephertz does. How would I state, and more importantly, do I have the right to state that the info is stored on Shphertz's servers and Shephertz never gives out that personal info?

It'd be great if you could supply a template that we could use with a blank area where we fil in our company's name. e.g.

"All personal info is stored on the servers of Shephertz Co. Ltd. Located in ...., India. Neither ______ Games nor Shephertz shares, gives out, nor uses your personal info for any purpose other than to allow you to recover your account....."
asked Nov 7, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by huffman (17 points)
recategorized Nov 10, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Huffman,

We dont have any template as of now however you can use our policy as template one and do the modification on top of that as required.

Also, we dont share app data with any third party so you can write the same in your privacy policy.

Let me know if it is helpful.

Thanks

Ajay
answered Nov 10, 2014 by ajay123 (899 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com