Push Notification Error

0 votes

hi i have two plugin in my project one is for voice call fresvii and second is App42 multiplayer plugin , And both plugin require push notification so that it generates two manifest files And also Two Push notification receiver in manifest file when i send any direct message from console to my device the app is crashing because i got two Push notifications at my end one is fresvii notification and second is for multiplayer plugin notification. . can you help me to solve this problem because i want both plugin in my project..

asked Dec 8, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by amit.bagada (43 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hey, As per your deviceToken is same for both the plugins, so you will get Push in both Services, you have defined in Manifest file. 

So error occurs while parsing message in one of GCMService as message is not in proper format as expected by that Service.

You can resolve it by making some prior checks on GCMService of both plugins.

•  You can send message from AppHQ in Json format that contains a TAG like  : App42

{"tag":"App42","message":"Hello"}

• In onMessage method of both the GCMServices, filter message by Tag, and perform desired operations accordingly.

Let me know if further further query is concern.

Thanks 

Vishnu

answered Dec 9, 2014 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
edited Dec 9, 2014 by Vishnu Garg
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com