Can I call call APIs like user service or storage service from nodejs?

0 votes
Hi:

I noticed that api supports javascript, but does it support nodejs for backend calls?

How could I use app42 api with nodejs?

Thanks
asked Dec 9, 2014 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Bob Anoop (19 points)
recategorized Dec 9, 2014 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Bob,

Node JS SDK is officially not supported yet. However, we have certain services ready to use which is available in our Open Source Git Repo here .You can look into the test file in sample folder to see how you can use it. You are free to extend it for your own use and contribute in it accordingly. We will help you in the process of extending and integrating though.

Let us know if it helps.

Himanshu Sharma

answered Dec 9, 2014 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi Himanshu Sharma:
Thanks for your reply, I saw that user service and storage service are ready, which are great. we are looking for buddy service and pushNotificationService as well, could you please put these two in a higher priority ?
Also could you kindly let us know when these two mentioned services will be ready, approximately?

Thanks
Hello Bob,

Apologies for the delay in response. As of now we don't have such plan to add both of service because of other priority task. However we take your request and add both service in the 2nd week of Jan. Let me now if you have more queestion for us.
Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Thanks for letting us know. looking forward for that.
Hello Bob,
Kindly find the fresh copy of Node SDK for the above mention services & let us know of you have more question for us.
https://github.com/shephertz/App42_Node_SDK

Himanshu Sharma
Got it, thanks.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com