Messages limit

0 votes
Hello support. I want to use your CloudEngine and have a question about messages limit. Is it limit per month or per day? Or per room/session?
asked Dec 12, 2014 in AppWarp by vARDAmir (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

There is no such limit. You can send as many messages as you want. But we do have limit on the size of messages. For string messages, the message should not be more than 512 characters. For binary the maximum allowed size is 1024 bytes.

Thanks
answered Dec 12, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
But there is 2 million messages limit on the FreePlan for indie and i have almost 13k already for a few minutes of play with 2 players. For example if there will be 100 players (50 rooms with 2 players in each) i will get 650k messages for few minutes. Because each player send and receive messages 10 times per second. So i have to buy "Jackpot" plan for so small amount of players?
Number of Messages
Sorry, I thought you were asking in terms of API integrate. Regarding billing yes all plans have some limit. For example the free plan has limit of 2 million messages per month.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com