question how to end game

0 votes

Hi,

When reading extends class of BaseRoomAdaptor, i see server can notification client via SendUpdatePeersNotification but i do not know how to contruct IoBuffer and build message. Is there any where to get the docs?

And i see server can notification client via SendChatNotification, can you explain when to use SendChatNotification and SendUpdatePeersNotification, performance .... and how to inform user end game

Thank so much!

asked Dec 29, 2014 in AppWarpS2 by deepakjain.mobifly (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi, 

SendChatNotification is for sending messages in String format. The message will be received in onChatRecevied callback. SendUpdatePeersNotification is for sending messages in binary format. The message will be received in onUpdatePeersReceived.

You can use any method. It depends on your requirements. I would recommend you to use sendChat method as it is easier to use since you don't have to convert message into binary format.

IoBuffer is part of underlying implementation of AppWarp S2. It is used to allocate a buffer. The quize up sample is using binary messages so we needed to create binary messages. Therefore we are using IoBuffer. You can use any other way also for creating binary messages like directly creating an array of byte data type.

Thanks

answered Dec 29, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
edited Dec 29, 2014 by Suyash Mohan
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com