Ability to edit Catalogue items?

0 votes
Hi there, I recently hooked up the Catlogue service in my game.  Everything is working great, however I wondered if it was possible to edit items that I add via the web app?  I only seem to be able to add new items and delete existing ones.

I guess this is a feature request, but it would be really handy to be able to populate a bunch of offers on the web, and have the ability to enable/disable them quicly without having to delete and enter them again from scratch if I want to turn particualar items on/off.

Further to this, having the ability to specify times for when certain items are available would really help to automate things like events.

Thanks!
asked Jan 4, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by darrenwood (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Darren,

This feature is directly not available as of now however Its a valid use case and will be having this feature in our future release. We will come up with the time line and update this thread accordingly.

However, if you want to maintain then you can use our storage service to add your items & additional information in the form of JSON. Please have a look at this link & let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Jan 5, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com