What does AppWarpTrace :1421871563997:Payload Missing: Bytes avail are 4096 mean?

0 votes
I get thtis error with many different numbers, I suspect it has something to do with me creating many rooms to test my app currently.
asked Jan 21, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Kiaan Pillay (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Kiaan,

The number 1421871563997 is current time in milliseconds. That's why you will get different number every time.
The message Payload missing occurs when you start to get too much data on the socket. This results in breaking of a message into two parts. So we buffer the partial message and wait for other message to come.

This should not create issue. Your game should still work. Are you getting some error because of this?

Thanks
answered Jan 22, 2015 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
It seems as though my getAllRooms never gets a response when this happens. I made 1000 dynamic rooms and then this occurs and I have a print statement that just never gets called in onGetAllRoomsDone. I am developing for Android.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com