Get room list to display as log

0 votes
hey i am working with unity and have taken a close look at the sample provided .it provides simple gameplay like connect but does not display the availiable rooms in the list.i heard there is a function  called getallrooms() but i am unsure where and how to use it and send a callback to the listener.cs script. i need to display the list of availiable rooms to the player .please help!thanks in advance!
asked Feb 9, 2015 in AppWarp by Mihir Solanki (27 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

You will need to call getAllRooms() method of WarpClient. The result will be provided in onGetAllRoomsDone callback.

Regarding when to call, it depends on your game play. You can call this method any time from any where. WarpClient is a SingleTon class. Hence you can call it from any script. When the result comes in onGetAllRoomsDone (which in our sample is defined in listener.cs) you can use that information to display it on the screen.

Thanks
answered Feb 10, 2015 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com