Unity3d Building Error

0 votes

hi 

i had developed a unity turn based game on ios platform now i want to give 64 bit support on that game. when i build the unity gives me following error regarding dll files:

1----
IL2CPP error for method 'System.String com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.csharp.connection.RESTConnectorAsync::ExecutePost(System.String,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,System.String>,System.String,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,System.String>)' in assembly '/Users/mac/Desktop/WordMaster(unity4.6.2)/WordMaster/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/App42_Unity3D_SDK_2.9.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. An instruction cannot end both a catch and a finally block!

can you help me for these?

asked Feb 18, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by amit.bagada (43 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Hello Amit,

We have not released the compatible version of SDK with latest version of Unity for iOS 64 build.  We are looking into it & the patch will be available in the month end, will update this thread for the same.

Thanks for having patience.
Himanshu Sharma
answered Feb 18, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
selected Mar 9, 2015 by amit.bagada
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com