showing list of players

0 votes
hi. I'm developing a board game. I wanna show list of users online and their status (playing or free) in a list. I think I can get users by getOnlineUsers api. How can I know if a user is playing, ie has already joined a room, so I can show playing in his status? Is there an api for this?

thanks in advance.
asked Feb 23, 2015 in AppWarp by Arash Shahzamani (25 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer
Hi Arash,

There are two ways in which you may achieve the mentioned task:

1) You may call the GetOnlineUsers API which will give you the list of all live users.And then for each live user, you may call the GetLiveUserInfo API from where you can get the location id of the user which is the room id of the joined room if the user has joined a room.So you will come to know if the user has joined a room or not.

2) Or you may call the GetOnlineUsers API,get the list of all live users,call the GetLiveRoomInfo API  for each live room while passing the room id of that room.From here you will get the list of all the users who have joined that room.

Thanks,

Kanika Mittal

AppWarp Team
answered Feb 24, 2015 by kanika mittal (50 points)
selected Feb 24, 2015 by Arash Shahzamani
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com