Error Client is not authorized

0 votes

Hi every one,

I have a problems in storage service.

I want to push some of multiple json files in storage serviece, in my case now  i want to push 3 files.

the problem is when i try to push the files, some times i can push all of the files successfully, but some times i can not push all of the files succesfully and it throws error message "Client is not authorized".

I don't where's the problem? is there any problem in my code, or something else? 

can any one help me with this problem.

thank's for your kindness.

asked Mar 2, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by imam_choy (12 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

The error which you have shared is occur mainly due to below reasons: 

- Either your API Key & Secret Key is not correct

- Or the device time is not correct on which your app is running,

Please make sure your device time is correct when your are working with device. If you still facing any issue, then please share the internal logs of this method. To print the internal logs of this method, put the below code snippet before making a request:

App42Log.setDebug(true);

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Mar 2, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thank's for your answer Himanshu,.

I've checked my API & Secret Key, these all are right. And my device time is also correct (I'm using Android Emulator on PC).

As i told before.. that i can pushe all files in storage service well. But some times i get error message (unauthorized user), and my files can't be uploaded (Not all of files, just some of them).

i still face this problem. I'm gonna try to set internal log as you told.
Alright no issue, could you please share the internal logs when you get the success and error? It will help us to find the root cause of this issue.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com