Cannot compile on "release" mode in Visual Studio, Windows Phone 8.1 Game.

0 votes

Hello.

I have a problem. Today I have finished my game and I wanted to start submissing it on windows market. The problem that I did not expected was that wheter I changed from "debug" mode to "release" mode in Visual Studio I got the following errors:

These errors provide only when I change from Debug to Release providing from APP42 references. What can I do to fix the following errors?

asked Mar 9, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by mako_edvin (35 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Hello Mako,

It seems like your project not able to find the App42 Library in your project reference while building it in release mode. Please make sure you have provided the correct path to access App42_WIndows_SDK_x.x.x.dll in your project. Also have a look at this thread, it will help you to resolve this issue. If you still face any problem then please share your sample code with us at support@shephertz.com

answered Mar 10, 2015 by Akshay.Mishra (179 points)
selected Mar 10, 2015 by mako_edvin
Yup. I put the dlls into my project folder so now I know I won't delete them like I did now xD.

I started to worry yesterday that's why I have asked this question because I have read in a book that Windows doesn't support any API calls, but I figured out that it can't be true.

Thank you! :)
It's good to hear your problem has been solved.
Let us know if you have more question for us.

Thanks
Akshay.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com