Push notification icon windows phone

0 votes
How do i change push notification icon in windows phone and also when i send a notification from my app it opens in the test app i downloaded from you site instead of openong in my app
asked Mar 13, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Oti Chibueze (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Oti,

Windows phone push notification have two type of push which named as Toast and Tile Notification. In Tile notification, you can set the background image, title and backcontent as well. Please have at this tutorial, it will help you to understand the basic concept of integrating Tile notification for your windows app.

About you second query, please make sure your project namespace are correct to receive push notification. Because it seems like you have registered your device with sample application. To overcome on this issue, uninstall sample application and unsubscribe your device from dashboard. Register your device from your application and send push message again to see in your mobile app. 

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Mar 13, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com