Error Occurred: while communicating with App42

0 votes
Hi, I am beginner of developing an android mobile game by using Unity.   I have downloaded FB_GLOBAL_LEADERBOARD and build it as apk. I have tested with my facebook account and it's worked. But when my friend (tester) run the apk and login with her facebook account. The error "Error Occurred: while communicating with App42" occur. May I know what's that problem?
closed with the note: the problem was solved
asked Apr 22, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by greenninjaad2013 (13 points)
recategorized Aug 13, 2015 by sushil

3 Answers

0 votes

Hello,

Please make sure your app status is live and it is available to use for general public. To enable if for public use, Log-In to your Facebook app setting -> click on status & review -> click on Yes button -> to enable it for public use as shown in below image:

Inline image 1

If you still getting any exception then let us know the complete details by putting the below line of code after the initialization of App42 API instance and share the method logs with us:

App42Log.SetDebug(true);

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 22, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Thank you for your reply. I can't see the image uploaded. I unable to click on "YES " button. May I know what's the problem?
The problem was solved. Thank you for your guide.
Great to hear that your query has been resolved. Let us know if you have more question for us.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
+3 votes
Your Query have two solution. 1) open your developer facebook account and , and your friend key hash put in the key hash mapping. 2) Another one is very Usefull and easy for all, - Check your App Status is Live or not, if live then display full green button. - if not live then go to setting -> add your email address -again go to setting -> click on Status & review -> click on Yes button -> to enable for public. It,s 100% working for all users, android, unity and etc....................
answered Apr 22, 2015 by tarbundiyahitesh21 (81 points)
Thank you for your reply. I tried it already, but cannot click on YES button. When I hover on NO button, it showed "You must have valid contact email specified to make this app available to all users". May I know where I can enter that email?
Thank you very much. The problem was solved. I forgot to enter contact email address.
Great to hear that your query has been resolved. Let us know if you have more question for us.

Thanks,
Himanshu Sharma
+2 votes

- Open given link https://developers.facebook.com/apps 
- Login facebook and click on created app.
- Go to Setting -> 
- In setting have 3 Tab button 1) Basic 2) Advance 3) Migration
- Click on Basic Tab, In this tab have Contact Email Text, Write your valid email address to given text box.
- Also Write Package name in package name field, and class name with package.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Then go to Status & Review Button -->  
- Display the App name on Tittle with large font , Right side mention one switch button to NO/YES.
- After clicking that ,Your App circle become fully Green, and app become public.
-After those all step you don't get above error.

NOTE :
-----------
-Must be enter valid hash key.

If you want to Screen Shot... then give Valid Email Address, i will send you screen shot...related issue

answered Apr 23, 2015 by tarbundiyahitesh21 (81 points)
Thank you for your help, the problem was solved.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com