Please tell me Step by step, How to work and integrate Appwarp s2 with android?

0 votes
hi, friends

Please tell me how to write and configure serverside and client side code,  using appwarp s2.

-I don't know how to work with Appwarp s2, So pls give me Step by Step how to configure and How to work with Appwarp s2.

- I download Client and Server side sdk, and also check demo, but can,t understand about it,, so explain clearly about it.....
asked Apr 24, 2015 in AppWarpS2 by tarbundiyahitesh21 (81 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

AppWarpS2 server side SDK is provided as a JAR. You need to create a Java application and add reference to this JAR. AppWarp S2 works by extending base adaptor classes. In case you are using samples, just run the project using ANT application(You will need to download and setup ANT first). Or you can also import projects in Eclipse/Netbeans and then run it. Then goto AppWarp S2 dashboard which can be downloaded from same site. Then create a zone through dashboard. Once that is done you will get the AppKey. Update client side application with this AppKey.

All of this information can be get from our Dev Center. Please go through it. It is available here http://appwarps2.shephertz.com/dev-center/

Thanks
answered Apr 24, 2015 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com