Best JSON parser you recommend

0 votes
Hi, I used your NO SQL Storage and added some documents on the cloud,

Now when i retrieve it back, the Document = JSON String.

1 - Is there a way to get individual KEY values instead of the entire string , Eg , get back only NAME KEY value

2 - If i get the entire document    as    JSON { "NAME" "My Name here"}       {"AGE",   "32"}       and so on , whats the best way to parse this ,. Do you have any parser that u provide / recommend ?   Or shall i use any parser available on the internet ?

3 - The document that i recieve back from the cloud, shoudl i treat it as a STRINg and parse   or treat it as JSON   file   and use parsing on it ?

please advice ..
asked May 20, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by jingahr (31 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hi,

Yes, you can get the specific key-value instead of getting entire string. You can find the code snippet here.

But in this case also the result will be a string in json format. You need to parse it to get the values.

You can decide the JSON Parser based on the paltform you are working. For example, iOS comes with in-built json handling APIs. You can find out which is best suited for your platform or let us know on which platform you are working then we can suggest you which one is better.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks.

answered May 20, 2015 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
I need a PARSER for Android
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com