I'm trying implement facebook leaderboards, I've got things working but problem is it does not show in time. For example if I post a score now then it will show my friends' scores and even mine but after some time, 6-12 hrs (I continiously tried for 4-5 hours then I tried next day so).
I want to know if the lag is real or its only me who's facing the issue. Or if there is any way to get it working a little quick.
For further clearance I:
- followed this blog: http://blogs.shephertz.com/2013/11/29/increase-engagement-with-social-leaderboards-in-unity-and-facebook-sdk/
- am getting user_friends permission from user just fine.
- am using facebook ID (the 15 digit number) of user for posting score.
- am linking user's facebook account.
- am using storage services for saving additional data and fetching it to get the real names of players.