I find very critical issue during testing with AppWarp S2.
It's that user info remain forever in special case.
The case is following.
1. I launch Rummy card game server on my local using Eclipse.
2. I set breakpoint in "checkForAuth" function.
3. Open Admindashboard.
4. I run client, and so client connect to Server.
5. Then server is paused by stoping at breakpoint for some time.
6. In this case, connection is broken, but user info remain forever on server.
I confirmed it by Admin Dashboard.
And I also confirmed it by calling getUsers function.
I could see these issue several times when network is broken.
I think this issue should be fixed ASAP.