Problem when I create a room, then delete or leave it, then I try to create a new room from the same IP!!

0 votes
Hi

I'm developing a miltiplayer-game where users open the app, find a partner and start a game, but if the user waits more than 10 seconds, a bot is generated on my server and starts playing agains this user.

For the bot I'm using java  and I'm using the your JAVA SDK, now during my tests, I tried to make the bot script create a room, then deletes it to test the whole cycle of Spawning til leaving, but I'm facing an issue with recreating a room that often, well it's not really that often, but I'm wondering if there's a minimum time-limit for creating rooms per IP?

I'm using AppWarp.

Hint: to clarify what happens exactly: the event onCreateRoomDone is never triggered the 2nd time or if I run 2 parallel scripts.

I always have to wait 1 or 2 minutes, then connect again and attempt room creation again.

I found the solution, but thought that may be I'd leave it here too, to create multiple bots, each of them must have unique username.
closed with the note: Bots should have unique names
asked Aug 1, 2015 in AppWarp by shehabic (15 points)
closed Aug 1, 2015 by shehabic
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com