problem to logout from facebook

0 votes
I am using DoFBOAuthandGetToken() to autherise user and to get token. I am succefully logging in. but now i dont know which api i should use to logout from facebook. because everytime by default its automatically taking same user credentials in my game. i want it to ask facebook login everytime wenever logging in. so that different users can log in and post score to leaderboard.

Ples help me out here......
asked Aug 3, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by ashyadawad1991 (10 points)
recategorized Aug 13, 2015 by sushil

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

Whenever you call DoFBOAuthandGetToken API it actually opens browser for login. If you want to do it again and again then

• Unchecked the keep me logged in option on browser, when loggedIn from facebook.

Because whenever you navigate to browser it opens the same session again.So first do logout from browser then it will be working fine.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu garg

answered Aug 3, 2015 by Vishnu Garg (674 points)
ya..ii i test my game in unity editor it takes browser and as u say i m unchecking the keep me logged in check box because of which it is asking me loggin again ...bt my problem is in mobile browser wen i test my game in mobile..der its nt asking me login again...

waitng fr ur solution
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com