Trial period is ending, how to subscribe as an Indie

0 votes
Just got a notification that my trial period is coming to an end.

How can I subscribe to be a indie developer for free plan before launching my first app42 leaderboard game?
I would like to delete another app I made for testing purposes while evaluating your platform which is inactivated, but it seems it cant be done.
Will I need to make another account and start  frsh to make it happen?
asked Sep 23, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Ville-Veikko Pasanen (16 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Hi Ville-Veikko Pasanen,

Thanks for your response. I am Aidityo, sales manager and would like to update you that, our App42 Platform has a 3 months free trial, unless you are an Indie (either not a company or have only one app running on our platform).

Now, I notice that you have multiple apps running in your account, and hence had been classified as Non-Indie.

However, I checked your usage, and feel happy to let you know, that, we have mapped your account as Indie now. Accordingly, I am glad to update, that you could continue using the platform for free, till any of your apps start making 1 Million API Calls/month.

So, no need to worry about deleting any apps on our platform:)

Let me know, if you have any further concerns and I will be glad to assist you with them.

Also, could you provide us with a quick testimonial to be published on our site? Feel free to send it to aidityo.ganguly@shephertz.com

Looking forward to a wonderful association.

Regards,

Aidityo Ganguly

Sales Manager

answered Sep 23, 2015 by aidityo.ganguly (20 points)
selected Sep 23, 2015 by Ville-Veikko Pasanen
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com