Need Help with Social Service and Facebook

0 votes
How can I query the social service or another service to see if a user has linked their Facebook account already?

GetFacebookProfile() seems to return information to me on an account even if the account isn't linked, and the account is not returned by the UserService it looks like.

On the first time linking their Facebook account I want to give the user 200 coins in my game through the rewards service.

Also is it needed to build the service on each call? I had to say sp.BuildSocialService() right before my second call to the social service to link the Facebook account otherwise my Unity app would be waiting indefinitely on a callback.
asked Oct 1, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by johnrussellernest (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello John,

Getting a list of already linked access token is not avaiable as of now. if you want to manage it based on linked time, you can save in Storage service and maintain the counter of Linked Access token to give coins. About your second query, building a service instance is based on your app design that where you build it. You have created a Global instance or you are building it on specific method or you are building it on specific page to repeadly change value in app keys.

So its totaly based on your app design, if you could tell us that how you initializing the socal service, then we help you that you have to build it for second time or not.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Oct 2, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com