Hi I'm new, coming from Photon Cloud.
Photon Cloud appears to be hacker paradise. Once a user is logged into the cloud, you cannot kick them out. They can freely make rooms, modify room properties, and create spam, and you cannot stop them.
I see that appwarp can work with app42. What I can't figure out is if this means I must pay for two subscriptions, one for appwarp, and another subscription for app42? There is no wrong answer to this question, I'd just like to know if this is the case, so I can calculate how much this is going to cost me.
My next question is, can a combination of appwarp + app42 be used to....
1) Prevent a user from creating 10,000,000,000,000 rooms?
2) Prevent a user from joining a room with 10,000,000,000,000 copies of himself?
3) Prevent a user from spamming 10,000,000,000,000 messages?
4) Prevent a user from deleting all the properties of every room, and replacing those properties with profanity?
5) Prevent a user from running around like he's some kind of administrator, and doing anything he wants, as often as he wants, while I am helpless to do anything about it?
Basically for my purposes, I want to be the only person who can create rooms. I also want to be the only person who can set or modify room properties. Photon Cloud has no means of controlling who can or can't do these basic things. I'm hoping this is possible here.