Can not parse String - scoreBoardService.getTopNRankersFromFacebook

0 votes
Hi, Basically everytime I call the above function with a date it doesn't work.

I can get the scores from facebook friends for all time scores. But I can't with 2 dates, i get the following error:

Exception :com.shephertz.app42.paas.sdk.android.App42Exception: Can not parse String : 504 GATEWAY_TIMEOUT

What  i think it could be, is the way I am sending the date time.. At the minute I just send a standard datetime which looks like this:

Mon Nov 09 00:00:00 GMT+00:00 2015

Is there a specific way to format my date for it to work?
asked Nov 9, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Rhys Drury (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Rhys,

Apologies for late reply.

We are wroking on this and will be sorted out by 19th of November. We will also update this thread once it is done from our side.

P.S.: Please provide your App Name and Game Name in which you are facing this problem. It will help us to provide you better support from our end.

Thanks.
answered Nov 13, 2015 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Thanks for replying so fast. Your API has been instrumental in my app so I thank you for that.  Could you confirm the date format for me though please, just so I can fix that first, ready for when you fix it on your end?
Thanks
Any updates on this? I am getting the same error.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Due to some technical issues the release is rescheduled and will be live by 3rd week of Jan 2016.
Meanwhile, could you please create new game and try, this feature will work for newly created games.

Thanks again for your cooperation.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com