Errors building in unity 5.2.3f1 and UWP windows 10

+2 votes

Hello again, 

i am trying to finish my build in Unity with the App2-Unity-SDK 4.1.2 and I can't complete my build for Universal Windows Platforms in VS 2015 community, I get these errors in Unit after I build it :

Error: type `System.Collections.Specialized.IOrderedDictionary` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from App42-Unity3D-SDK-WinRT-4.1.2.dll at System.Void App42Json.JsonData::System.Collections.Specialized.IOrderedDictionary.Insert(System.Int32,System.Object,System.Object).
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)

Error: method `System.Void System.Collections.Specialized.IOrderedDictionary::Insert(System.Int32,System.Object,System.Object)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from App42-Unity3D-SDK-WinRT-4.1.2.dll at System.

The VS 2015 Error:
Severity Code Description Project File Line
App42-Unity3D-SDK-WinRT-4.1.2.dll"" exited with code 1.

Any ideas what could be causing this, as soon I try to build in VS 2015 the app crashes.

Thank you.
asked Nov 28, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by Allen Coleman (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Ok I found one of my biggest issues, is that this SDK doesn't work for Windows 10 this highest is for windows 8.1 Only? Could someone confirm this, because I just built for windows 8.2 universal and it plays without a hitch.
answered Nov 29, 2015 by Allen Coleman (20 points)
Hi Allen,

Thanks for sharing the details.
The SDK is not tested on this version of windows. I have forwarded the issue to our production team. They are looking into it and will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Thank you for the reply I will wait to hear back.
Just wondering is there an ETA to get it update?
Hello Allen,

Our team is working on it, will definitely get back to you on this ASAP.

Regards.
Himanshu Sharma
Thank you Himanshu, I will patiently wait as I know it takes time.
Hello,

Any news about this? Thanks.
any news on this front?
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com