Get Started Question

0 votes
Hello Everybody

I am developing a realtime multiplayer game for ios and android with unity3d game engine. I was using google play games unity plugin. However, google announced they does not support ios for real time messaging and there were many bugs, so I decided to use appwarp. I am trying to set up same system with appwarp. But not sure if I can. I have questions

1-Can I login with facebook account or google account?  if yes where is related link?

2- Can I send invitation to my facebook or google friend to match? Does app42 and appwarp support such a system? If yes related document link?

3- Can I send match invitation to my friend when he/she is out of game? I mean notification appears saying "BlaBla is inviting you to a game."

Thanks
asked Dec 11, 2015 in AppWarp by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Gokhan,

In order to integrate Facebook login, you can use App42 Unity SDK in which you can call DoFBOAuthAndGetToken method. It will not require Facebook SDK. For more detail of Facebook login using App42 Unity SDK, please have a look at this link. 

For Google Plus Login as of now we don't  have any sample in Unity, you need to integrate by your own. In order to send notification for invite or game out, you can use App42 Push Notification service. Please have  a look at below links and let us know if you required any help from our side.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Dec 12, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
How to make a Random Match?
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com