Appwarp Cocos2dX win32 support

0 votes
I am developing in win32 with cocos2dx my targets will be IOS ANDROID and windows phone, and i will also need win32 compatability because all my debugging is done under that platform before i test on other platforms for specific bugs, it appears that only android and ios is supported under the cocos2dx API, none of the rest of it, is there any plans to bring the windows phone sdk into the cocos2dx port? any any form of win32 support? Your platform seems to suit my needs best overall but lacks those key areas i need. (tbh the win32 is the only deal breaker as if need be i can figure out a way to force the current WP7/8 library you have to work)
asked Dec 15, 2015 in Cocos2D-X by cephrios (10 points)
recategorized Feb 4, 2016 by shepAdmin

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello Developer,

Yes, you are right, as of now cocos2dx have an only support of iOS and Android. However we have recorded your request in our product pipeline but the timeline has not decided yet. We will update you very soon regarding this.

P.S We will glad if you want to contribute on this because SDK source code is open. Let us know if you need any help while building it for WP7/WP8.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Dec 16, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com