Cannot load documents into a certain collection

0 votes
I have a collection called games_pandakin that I cannot add documents to nor can I remove the empty collection itself. My callback function receives success notifications but no documents are added. Could it be the underscore character (_) in the name? All my other collections have the same underscore character and are working as they should. It appears this one collection is corrupt somehow. Thanks, Scott
asked Feb 2, 2016 in Corona by gsglawson (10 points)
Could you please share your app name, dbname which you have created with us? It will help us to check at the backend and provide better support to you.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
App name is LEDBaseball, database name is LED-BASEBALL-DB and collection name is games_pandakin. Thanks
Hi,

Thanks for the information. I have forwarded your query to the concern team and they are looking into it. Will get back to very soon.

Thanks,
Himanshu
Thanks Himanshu. This is a test app for me anyway so no hurry.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Let us know if you still facing this issue, it will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Mar 24, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com