Weekly-Monthly Tournaments(Leaderboards)

0 votes
Hello All

I have soccer game(made with unity3d) and I want to make weekly or monthly season(leaderboards) which will have a start date, end date and a tournament name(ex: Session 1). This leaderboard will be dynamically changed. And we will give gifts to top 3 user at the end of the weekly seasons. Can I achieve this with app42 cloud api? If yes can you please guide me? Should I update my game weekly to have weekly leaderboards or can I change leaderboards from your consoles dynamically? All in all every week new learderboard and new gifts to users. How can I do it?

Thanks

Gokhan Ozcan

Simge Simulation Technologies
asked Feb 16, 2016 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Gokhan,

For integrating leaderboard based on date range is possible through this API. In which you need to pass the start date and end date, it will sort your data accordingly to show weekly and monthly leaderboard. However saving additional data (like tournament name,session) along with save user score, please have a look at this link and let me know if you face any issue while  integrating it.  

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Feb 17, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
start date and end date
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com