Additional Data Saving

0 votes
Hi All I want to save coin and score of user and update them while he is playing. I can save additional user data while creating user. No problem there. But when I want to update them, I have to use CreateOrUpdateUserProfile api. My first question, why I have to use this api? I wont change any user profile or I wont add any user profile. I will just update data. It is really confusing. Second of all, I need User object to use CreateOrUpdateUserProfile. But I dont have User object. Do I have to do extra one api call to get User? Because I only save userName and userSessionId. I dont need any other information of user. Username is already unique. It is enough!!! My suggestion make a Api function which just takes userName and Jsonobject to update it...
asked Feb 24, 2016 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Gokhan,

In order to resolve your issue, what you can do is? Save doc Id of the user in local pref. at the time of creating profile. Once that document id saves in local prefs you can further use it for updating the document. Please have  a look at this link which will help you to update that JSON document based on docId and let me know if it helps..

I will be Happy to address your concern.

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Feb 25, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com