Facebook Login to App42

0 votes

Hi Himanshu 

You said add comment when you want to ask related questions. But I see that my questions are not responsed when I add comment! So I decided to open a new thread.

I guess I understood different thing from LinkUserFacebookAccount. I want to use facebook a bit different. I want user login into my game with userService(username,email and password). Then I want to offer user to link his facebook account to his normal(userService) account. So, next time when user wants to login, he or she can loggin either using his username and password or with facebook. When player choose to login with facebook, I will again get user informations as if he logged in using user service. User did not link his facebook account to any user service account but still try to log in with facebook, I will prompt "Your facebook account is not linked to any account!". Do I think different then how it is used? Or how can I achieve what I say?

Thanks

Gökhan

asked Feb 29, 2016 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Gokhan,

So basically, you want to maintain user session from multiple resources, if yes then it is possible to achieve. However, you need to write custom code on the top of storage service, please have a look at this link which has a sample custom code project. Please have  a look into it and let me know if your require any help from my side.

regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Mar 1, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com