Connection Error

0 votes

Hİ all

When internet connection is off, app42 debugs in unity that "WWW Connection Error :: Could not resolve host: api.shephertz.com; Host not found" but what is the related error code that I can check for connection error.  Will I compare that string? There must be an error code or something different that I can check inside OnException()

public void OnException(Exception e)  
App42Exception ex = (App42Exception)e; 
int appErrorCode = ex.GetAppErrorCode ();  
int httpErrorCode = ex.GetHttpErrorCode (); 
}
asked May 14, 2016 in Unity by gokhan (20 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Gokhan,

It is an exception from the client itself which you can compare through the message. However, could you please let me know in which version you are working on because Unity SDK through exception message "Please check your network connection".

So could you please let me know in which version of App42 Unity SDK you are and for which platform you build the app and get the above exception. It will help me to provide better support to you.   

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

answered May 16, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Hi Himanshu
I downloaded latest version of app42 from web site. It is 4.1.2. I am using unity 5.1.1 p4. I confirm that when I debug App42Exception.message, It prints "WWW Connection Error :: Could not resolve host: api.shephertz.com; Host not found"

what should I do?
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com